Hello All! So I’ve recently started following a wonderful blogger who’s become such an inspiration for me. Her name is Courtney of Think and Grow Chick. She is super talented and has such a sweet and humble spirit! You can click here to check out her blog!
So, Courtney hosts a monthly cyber meeting for women that she calls “The B-side” – A Mastermind Group for Entrepreneurial Women. As Courtney shares on her blog, mastermind groups are simply regular meetings between a group of people who share their goals and help each other succeed. As explained by Forbes Magazine:
Mastermind groups are relatively new to most people, even though Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich. A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
How does a mastermind work? A group of smart people meet weekly, monthly, daily even if it makes sense, to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring and if you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business.
Doesn’t that sound great! Having a forum where as sisters, we can come together to encourage, uplift and mentor one another to set goals and make moves towards accomplishing our entrepreneurial dreams! I think that it is Ahhh-mazing! So I’ve decided to join and you can too! Just click on the B-Side Button below.
Here are my Business Goals for the month of June:
THIS MONTHS BUSINESS GOALS:
- Commit to publishing at least 2 blog posts a week
- Although I’m fairly new to the blogging scene, I want to transform my blog into a community used to encourage and coach other women. A Goal this month will be to brainstorm at least 3 project ideas I can use on my blog to inspire/encourage/coach other women. READERS – CAN YOU HELP BY COMMENTING SOME IDEAS YOU’D BE INTERESTED IN BELOW! 🙂
- I’ve been working on a book, but recently feel a tug to take it in a different direction. This month’s goal will be to take some quiet time to myself and determine what that direction is. Write a draft outline.
- I want to gain experience speaking in front of an audience. This month I will challenge myself to read a spoken word piece at an open mic. Ahhhh!!
- Work with professional on branding. Create blog logo
- Coming up with new blog content, while trying to be original. It’s hard yo!
- Finding the time to write & work on different projects while working full-time and being the new mom of a 6 month old infant.
CURRENT SUCCESS/ WHAT’S WORKING:
- This is my first month participating in this challenge. I will let you know what’s working or not working in July 🙂
I hope you decide to join me and other women alike, to hold ourselves accountable and make moves towards realizing our dreams. Take a leap of faith and CREATE!!! You have what it takes!
Until Next Time,